ReviewsNo reviews yet
Dates: 11th Apr - 30th Jun
Taita Hills Lodge
Located at the main entrance to the Sanctuary, Taita Hills Safari Resort & Spa is an inviting stone building of 60 spacious rooms and two suites, all with their own private viewing balcony. It has a museum that displays some of the World War 1 memorabilia as part of the rich history of Taita Taveta County.
Salt Lick Lodge
Located in the heart of the private Taita Hills Sanctuary, bordering Tsavo West National Park in south-eastern Kenya, Salt Lick Safari Lodge is a truly unique concept consisting of 96 rooms elevated on stilts, each overlooking a waterhole and linked by suspended walkways. At night, the waterholes are floodlit ensuring that you enjoy an uninterrupted view of the numerous animals arriving to quench their thirst.
Inlclusives... || Exclusives...
- Return Economy Inter County SGR Tickets
- Return Transfers From Voi Train Station
- Accomodation On Full Board Basis (inclusive of a soft drink during Dinner & Lunch)
- 2 Game Drives During Te Stay
- Citizen Sanctuary Entry Fees
- Heritage Tour Of World War 1 At Taita Hills Museum
- Swimming At Taita Hills Safari Resort & SPA
- All Government Taxes